Restomod Calender, what do ya think.

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by Mike Whitney, May 5, 2015.

1. Mike Whitney

Mike Whitney Member

I was looking through some old car calenders (with some bikinis on the side) and thought, i've never seen a true Restomod car calender. Does anyone Know someone or have the capability of making mass produced calenders? I'm sure between everyone here we could come up with enough pictures to do it and put the Restomod.com logo on the cover. Come on people, I want this site to go big time.

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  2. GaryG

GaryG New Member

Mike, sounds like a great idea, it could also be a good fund raising project to help defray Web costs.

3. ken

ken Administrator Staff Member

I like this idea! Let me get with Chris and see if we cant come up with something.

4. Mike Whitney

Mike Whitney Member

EXCELLENT!

5. Raybe

Raybe Member

Lets do it!!!!!!!!!!

6. Mike Whitney

Mike Whitney Member

I'm almost ready, still wet sanding and buffing, should have a sweet pic for the calendar by July

7. Knight Fury

Knight Fury New Member

I'm in, if you are looking for pics....

8. Sweet B66

Sweet B66 New Member

I know I'm new to the forum, like 15 minutes old, but I'm down for it! I don't know anyone that can mass print calendars personally, but if I can help let me know.

9. KiwiStarChief

KiwiStarChief New Member

I'm also new to the forum, but think it is a great idea. Our car club has just been used by a local commercial calendar maker, and is featuring 12 of our club cars for 2018. They sell the calendars to business's with their name printed, mainly used for giveaways to customers. Here is a shot of my '57 Poncho Star Chief in one of the calendar locations (my picture, calendar not yet printed).
    [​IMG]